Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ok ... time to update


I know it's been too long. Reese is growing so fast I feel I can't keep up.
We have definitely mastered rolling over and we are working on sitting up.

Last night, however, I laid Reese on his back on his blanket in the den.
When I came back he had rolled over and was next to his exersaucer.
Rolling over alone would not have gotten him over there. Curious!

So I have recently taken so pictures of my buddy boy and thought you might like a good laugh.


This is Reese with my mom. They are so funny together.



This is Reese with his dog Tuffy. He loves this toy so much.



This is Reese with Sidney. He calls her Sissy.

Finally this is Reese and my dad this past weekend.
He is probably going to be like his Poppy just like his mom is.

1 comment:

  1. i think reese loves his sock more than that dog! why is it the socks are always so interesting? i just don't get it!

    but what a cutie. i could eat him up!

    ReplyDelete