Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Good weekend / Bad weekend

So this weekend was both good and bad.
Good because Evan and I got the box woods in our front yard trimmed. They now look like crappy stick bushes, but better than they did.

Bad because my parents called yesterday and said they needed to come and talk to me and Evan. Evan really didn't need to be there, they just didn't want me to be alone. They drove down to the house to tell me that my God Father passed away early that morning. My mom and dad had found out earlier and couldn't tell me over the phone. He was my dad's best friend. I have only seen my dad cry two times and this was one of them. I am sad for our loss and also worried for my dad.

It hasn't been a great week for him. Earlier that week my uncle Billy, my dad's baby brother, suffered a massive heart attack. He is fine and at home resting. We are all so grateful for that.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment