Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

31 Days to Clean

So I have found something new to take on. I was perusing Amazon the other night looking for a book that Proverbs 31 is doing an online study in February with. Let. It. Go. How to stop running the show and start walking in faith. You should check it out. However, the recommended books that they put below also caught my interest. I saw this little one at the bottom and was intrigued.

So I bought it. I mean $4.99 for a Kindle edition. Even if I didn't like it, it wasn't that much lost. So far? I love it. The reading is short. Yay for me (for those of you that know me and my reading habits). It's also inspiring and the tasks for that day are totally doable with the rest of your busy schedule. Makes me feel like I can do this. I have just started and am on day 3. If I remember I'll keep you up to date on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment