Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Miss LMS 2013 Pageant

This past Saturday night Sidney participated in the Miss LMS Pageant. Even though I, along with others, thought she was beautiful and should have at least gotten a favorite she didn't get anything. The down side? Of course we were disappointed. The up side? Sidney could care less. She is has the attitude of "oh well, there is next year." Wow! This from a 13 year old girl. I am so proud. Here are a few shots of her getting ready and her dress that my mom took with her phone. I'll have better photos later when I can get Evan to download them for me. Toodles!




1 comment:

  1. Dont forget....the MONEY goes to the SCHOOL!!!

    That was always Julz take on it...either way she won, because the money benefitted the school. =)

    ReplyDelete